Friday, December 19, 2008

Maybe Not A Lame Duck, But Lame?

 
It's pretty low on the totem pole, in terms of progressive politics, but the annual Bush White House Xmas video has provided brief tiny prismatic windows into the minds of the first family.



Each entry has gotten progressively loopier and this year's no exception, what with canine-centered summer Olympic events, slumming athletes and the stiffest line readings this side of local TV commercials (Laura makes Michael Phelps look like Dustin Hoffman).

Marvel at conservative humor. Makes you wonder how strong their medication is doesn't it?

5 comments:

Jasper Palmer said...

Holy shit. I never saw one of those before. I must say, that is weirder than any acid trip I ever took back in my lost years. A couple observations:

What's up with Rachael Ray doing the voice of Jenna Bush?

Barbara Bush a/k/a "the Stepford wife" took the "Christ" out of Christmas!! "Happy Holidays"?!? P'shaw . . . I'm telling Rick Warren.

Anonymous said...

So weird. The medicine is obviously not strong enough for an overdose. Pity, that.

Anonymous said...

i'm speechless. call ripleys.

Erin O'Brien said...

holly christ awmighty I might never recover

Jeffinseatown said...

That is 4 minutes of my life that I will never get back. Are they even alive? They move and sound like figures from a wax museum.