Monday, September 8, 2008

Torn



I swore to myself that I'd only speak to Sarah Palin's record and possible policy ideals whenever I had something to say about her; instead of going superficial and going after her family or whatever.

Kind of hard to do, however, when all I am being given by them is...well...her family. The same family they complain that everyone is too busy focusing on.

So, would it be superficial of me to comment on the cover to the latest US Weekly? If I were to posit that the possible caption to said picture is either "Lookit What I Did!!!" or "Special Child or Turkey: My Smile Remains The Same", in an attempt to sarcastically point out that she's exploiting that kid for political gain?

Yeah. Yeah, it probably would.

What to do, what to do?
---

Oh, I know! How about Joe Biden spinning that narrative JJ and I have been clamoring for?


(hat tip to the boys at BTAP; a favorite site of mine for some time.)

No comments: